- The most recent text you received was… thanks! See u in a few min
- What is an overused word or saying that you hate? Lately, it's been "edition" - especially when it's not about a written publication.
- What was the last book that you read? Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The best purchase you’ve made recently? A tote bag from the Bodelian Library.
- What was the last image you posted on social media and why?
- What was the last movie you saw? Warcraft. Yes, I admit it. It was terrible, and yet still better than Batman vs Superman.
- What is the last risk you took and how did it turn out? Deciding not to renew my current contract. So far, it feels like it has been the right decision.
- What kind of mood were you in today? Irritable. I wanted to wake up early and go for a long walk before it got too hot. I slept in, and then it was too hot.
- What has been your biggest challenge lately? Personal budgeting.
- What is one new thing you have learned? Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
Sunday, 26 June 2016
So, it might be Monday in Australia, where Fiona is blogging, but it's still Sunday here. And because I'm a little short on substance, I thought I'd use it as a convenient topic for today's blog. So here goes...